Thursday 22 July 2010

New Beginnings

I haven't posted for bout two months now and although i feel very bad about it,i feel justified...work has been killing me softly with a target to meet and all that..i console myself by reading ma best blog www.teanni.blogspot.com and doing a lil social networking before i go back under the pressure of meeting my targets...yh yh..i always have some justification or excuse for not blogging but really put urself in me shoes..i blog in me head u know and if only i could install it on my phone, the world will be a better place for us all....lol..guess l consult wit my tech peeps bout if there's some way i could put it on my phone...a lot has been going on with me by the way...had my b1 french school exams sometime in June,had my Nigerian Institute of Management exams too in the same month.....had a job interview & job test this month and my french lecturers wedding in the same week, somehow i managed to them...where's the space for some relaxation in all this plus i work on saturdays 9am - 6pm(yup!)....well all that has changed and i thought today will be a perfect day to revive my blog also.... I GOT PROMOTED (well kinda)...was formerly working as a contract staff for my company but just got made a permanent staff some days back...it's a good feeling not having targets to meet and belonging somewhere but i know it's gonna be challenging and i have a lot of responsibilities to handle(Only God can help me).I also have a lot of research and study to do 'cos i'm going into a newly built department and i gotta make an impression and meet/exceed(if possible) the expectations set for me. All in all i can't complain 'cos God has been breathtakngly faithful to me*i think my name should have been favour*..lol..but seriously He has,taking in2 account how unstable i have been with Him...Today's blog and today mean a lot to me...the beginning of soooo many things i have been stalling/slash an end to things i'v been saying i'll stop..By his grace i'll do all this....i will be patient even though its not my strong point but i'll try...Oceanic Bank is getting on my nerves by the way..i got money in my account but because i havent operated the account in 6months or so i cant access my money and i'v gone there 'bout 3times to clear up the domancy issue and truth be told i'm frustrated to the point that i may just go down to Ota to close the account after i get my money...mscchhhhhewww!! m gonna go dere tomorrow again sha and see how it goes..My best friend Mandela completed his Masters last month and i'm sooo sooo sooo proud of him..he means a lot to me and he's been dere for me through a lot of stuff and i know he's proud of how far i've gone also..thot 2say that..notin soo soo spectacular has happened while have been off blogging anyway,somehow wit my busy life i manage to keep in touch with my friends and i'm happy about that..i aim to keep developing myself and be a better person..right now though french class is on hold till i have some free evening time to continue probably next month but i have to say i'm proud of the progress i've made and can't wait for my result to be out although i miss my french class peeps..i'll survive..thats it for now..i'm really happy 'cos of my new position and the end of the month is coming so is moneyyy...lol...and i bloggedddd.....i'm getin a laptop from my company so i'll try to blog even if its not during working hours probably at night...may good things follow...a house....a car...a hubby...in no particular order tho..that's all for now..tata!!!
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...