Friday 17 February 2012

SlimKicker

I consider myself slightly fit and as much as i try to do more to keep fit and be healthy so many obstacles stand in my way. I have found different maneuvers around them though, for instance i take the stairs at any opportunity instead of the elevator or escalator. I try to drink a lot of water,i' m not really a soda person anyways, i take juice instead. I try to eat have a balanced diet but that's kinda tough 'cos it'll involve me cooking and i can be very lazy when it comes to that (i admit). I leave for work early and come back worn out, I just eat whatever is available or have snacks/chocolate or go to bed like that. At work i eat a fairly balanced diet but lets be real that's just 1 meal outta the 3 i should be having. I don't have issues with my weight, i just wanna be healthy.

Exercise is another challenge i'm facing now. I'm considering joining a gym seriously. While i was in school i was super fit! I used to take long walks, jog, do sit-ups,leg-ups and a bit of yoga. I have to say i had some time on my hands though and i had friends to motivate me. Now though work and social activities, etc don't give me much time, but if there's one thing i've learnt,it's that there'l never be time for anything except you make extra effort to create time.

Anyways, i intend to join a gym asap and once my house hunt is complete and i have my own space, i will cook more. I also wanna start swimming again, dancing,etc basically get involved in fun activities that help one stay fit.Dance or play golf  or box some dude on Xbox or do some random exercise on Wii.
I came across this site my friend sent me http://slimkicker.com/ and i intend to use it to track my progress and explore all the fun challenges it entails. Please Enjoy and i wish you all the best in your pursuit to be fit and healthy.

XoXoxO....toodles
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...