Friday 2 March 2012

My Stars are Aligned

The lines are falling in straight for me, or are they.. its nothing serious but people i thought had forgotten 'bout me seem to be springing up from everywhere and remembering i exist. Some are even dreaming about me!hian! It all started about 2-3weeks ago when i received a call, the number was unknown but i picked up anyway, just to hear a familiar voice, i couldn't believe my ears so i waited for confirmation. I said 'who is this' and he said 'hi, its F'. I was like wow!!this was not even on the list of last calls i expected to receive today. We exchanged pleasantries and he went on to relay the dream he had about me. We hadn't seen in about 4years or spoken in about a year or 2. So u can imagine my surprise. He told me he dreamt he had killed someone for me...weird.lol. anyway he came into Abuja later and we saw and caught up on what had been happening in our lives. It was really nice. Next thing i know M calls me and i'm like ok...Why are all these peeps remembering me around the same period all of a sudden..Then S calls and U calls and B calls and J calls! J i haven't spoken to in a longer while than U, B and S. He said he was just calling to check on me and i was like ok. U and i had been having a fight and he's that kinda proud person that does not like to say he's sorry first, even when he knows he's wrong, anyways he surprised me and called! the T and I have also started talking more often and i must say i'm enjoying it. M has also been calling me more often than he used to and its nice. F also sent an SMS to me after keeping mute for a long period over God knows what! i wonder why guys do that! Yh, so that's it.

I know this happens to a lot of people when people that seem to have forgotten about you just start calling again outta the blues. Maybe it has to do with astronomy or some stars of mine lining up right.doesn't really matter. I'm enjoying the attention though..*wink wink
Seems the same thing is happening to my friend T also.
XooX
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...