Friday 25 April 2014

The Quarter Cafe (Late December Post)

I found this cafe around le boo's birthday when i was thinking of a new meal treat to give him for his birthday and decided to search my Foursquare app for pancake spots and it brought up Quarter Cafe in the search results. The name kept my attention and i checked out the comments people had made about the cafe, they were good comments and some of the people that commented were my friends on Foursquare i could trust the comments to an extent.
I did some more research on the Cafe and found quite a no. of blogs that had recommended them and gave good reviews on it. So it was decided! I was gonna take Le boo dere for something different from our normal cuisine for his birthday. We had the Oreo pancakes for his birthday and we had a swell time! The cafe is in a very coded area and doesn't have a sign outside it. They even do deliveries. I love the black and white theme of the cafe, its quiet and we had our meal in the outer section. I love that it never gets crowded as most places in Abuja tend to. We went there on the 7th (a day after le boo's birthday), then the 10th, then the 12th, then the 19th..lool. and many more visits/ deliveries since then





I have to confess i am addicted to the cafe!!!especially their Oreo pancakes! that's practically the only thing i always have whenever i go there, i just switch up the toppings depending on my mood and you know i like to share my treasures with my friends so of course i'v taken quite a no. of my friends there. I've also had some deliveries to my house from them on my lazy days to satisfy my cravings. Their pancakes are fo fluffy and filling that just 2 of it is more than enough as one meal for me. I love their hot chocoloate and whipped cream and the strawberry frappe! and deir delivery boxes are uber cute!! I had the opportunity to meet the owner briefly (Khadijatu Mohammed) and she was quite a delight to speak with.


You can find them at No. 6 Tapeta Str, Off Thaba Tseka Str, Off Ibb way, Wuse 2, Abuja
Tel- 08184144444
Twitter- https://twitter.com/QCafeAbuja
Instagram- qcafeabuja
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/thequarter14
Thank me later.
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...