Wednesday 22 October 2014

Caring for your hair while braided

I thought i should share this post as i have been looking for tips on how to care for my hair while its braided to reduce breakage and dirt buildup and luckily i came across this post which is very informative on Kemi Lewis' blog. She owns a beauty bar in Lagos (KL's Natural Beauty Bar, 29C Ikorodu Crescent, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi) and i first got to know about her while researching on natural hair stylists for my wedding hairdo but due to her location i opted for a different hair stylist based in Abuja who's also really good.  I have found a lot good reviews online regarding her salon (especially with regards to 'crochet braids') and hopefully i will be able to visit her salon when i'm in a Lagos to experience the service for myself.
Check out her IG for hairstyle ideas and inspiration. Don't forget to check out her post on caring for your braids! I'm definitely gonna try it when next i have braids in. Next article i'm looking for now is how to care for my hair when i have a weave on. Wish me luck, i'll definitely be back to share my findings.
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Keep your scalp clean: While your hair is braided, it's important to maintain a clean and healthy scalp. Godaddy Discount Code Gently cleanse your scalp with a diluted shampoo or a cleansing spray to remove dirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...