Sunday 20 March 2016

Happy International Day of Happiness!!

I didn't even know there was a day like this, i guess it serves as a reminder in this current ever sad world we live in. I'm everly an optimist, but even i have my share of sad days. We should do our best to be happy daily though not only for one day despite our situations and circumstance. 
What makes me happy? Here are a few things that come to mind:

  • Peace
  • Husband
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Food (especially small chops & sweet stuff)
  • Happy and Cute Children
  • Being loved and pampered
  • Music
  • Dancing
  • Photography
  • Writing
  • Reading
  • Travelling
  • Money a.k.a credit alerts
  • Weddings
  • Sleep

I spent my day attending my friend's nephew's bday party with my sister and also visited a family member.

The party made my day! Seeing kids run around,play, dance etc. carefree and happy fills me with so much joy plus it was fun (nostalgic) watching them play games and the MC was hilarious.
We ended up getting caught in the rain with me wishing i could dance in the rain with no clothes.lol. Alas this thing called Adult...
Thankful for the cool weather.
#HappyInternationalDayofHappiness #HappinessDay #behappyeveryday 😁 πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ΈπŸ’πŸ˜œπŸ˜»πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜†
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...