Wednesday 14 September 2016

#CurrentRead

I love reading! For as long as i've known myself, everything and anything except school books of course (just sometimes sha).lol.
I'm a bit of a hoarder and hoarding books including school books is one of my vices, i shall go into detail about my semi-hoarding habits in another post.
I lost my book reading mojo for a while and just could not get myself interested in starting any of the books on my to-read list, well i can say i'm out of that zone for now.
No more excuses and procrastinating and i hope no matter how tired from work i'll be able to get through at least a chapter a day-I'm a fast reader.
I've got two current reads:

  • Potraits of a Marriage by Sandor Marai  &
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks for the shoutout! *dancing!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!! Every Chapter is worth my time, we are eagerly waiting for updates! XooX

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...