Wednesday 31 May 2017

African Hair Summit

The African Hair Summit 2017 will be holding on June 2nd and 3rd 2017 at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja.
You can register as a participant and find out more on their website www.africanhairsummit.org
AHS 2016
I attended one session of  the African Hair Summit Last Year-June 2016 and I had a lot of fun.
I got to take pics with one of my all-time fave Nollywood iconic actresses, Kate Henshaw (Check her out in the 'Candlelight' spinoff 'Do Good' on Africa Magic) and she even complimented me that i had a lovely smile *BLUSHHHH* lol.
She's their Ambassador.
It was a nice, well thought-out event, i spotted Igbo Curls (Chinwe Juliet), Natmane and the CEO Mina Stones at the event. Lumo Naturals had a stand where they gifted some guests free hairdos and had their products on display.
There was a short documentary played followed by a very insightful talk by Dr. Kemi on hair and skincare products, ingredients and harmful chemicals in them and more.
I also got to see Jessica Bongos perform, i'm a fan of her style of music.
I bought some Shea Moisture products at their stand with their 15% discount and got a free bag.
I got salon flyers for natural hair friendly salons and checked some out.
My friends came to join me there, we checked out other stands and they also bought some products before we took pics and left for lunch.
I'm glad i was able to step out of work and be at the event even though i couldn't stay till the end.
I plan to attend this year's own as well if my schedule permits *fingers crossed*
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...