Wednesday 26 October 2016

Where to Buy Natural Hair Products in Abuja, Nigeria

I have had trouble in the past finding some of my natural hair products and was saved only by product stands at meetups (Capital Naturals) and hair summits. I decided to make a list to help those that may be having the same problem.
Top spots for finding Natural Hair Products are as follows:
  • Invivo (2nd Floor Ceddi Plaza)
    Invivo
  • Keeks Pharmacy- Bright Star Plaza, No 50 Ebitu Ukiwe street, Jabi.
  • Perfect Trust Cosmetics- Shop 7, ASG Shopping Complex, Adetokinbo Ademola Way, Wuse 2, opp. ASCON Station
  • Lumo Naturals- F101, Concept plaza, beside Emirates hotel, 5th avenue, Gwarimpa.
Lumo Naturals
Here are some useful links to finding Natural Hair Salons and other natural products as well:
Hope you find this helpful.
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

8 comments:

  1. Hehehe! Nice List.
    I've never entered invivo.

    whenever I'm about to enter the husband steers me away. "Can't you see the shop looks expensive?"

    hehe! I'll still go to Sahad and Casa Bella to spend a lot anyway. He's intimidated by invivo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao!! Ummi oo, ur comment has killed me with lafta. I get where ur hubby is coming from though but trust me i found their hair product prices very reasonable compared to some others on the list and initially i was just window shopping. Please enter when next u'r in Ceddi. lol.

      Delete
  2. https://indiameds.in/chronic-diseases

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://indiameds.in/Baidyanath%20products%20online%20buy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. It is such useful information for hairs
    Thanks
    sell used items in nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. mua sáp vuốt tóc ở hà nội

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...