Monday, 29 March 2010

Men and Cheating (pt 1)

According to GQ Apr 2007 pg 160 Davy Rotubart talking 'bout how men deal with their conscience when cheating...he says men blur the line o commitment e.g terming it 'thing while i'm away from home' or just a 'tryst online'. Most times men are/can be kind-hearted,responsible & commited;do the right thing and be faithful but also they wanna f**k the woman next to them,that they are married don't meant they'll be unattracted to women.when men are happy & in love et al it's less of a struggle but the attraction never goes away..there's always that 'Jimmy Cricket' voice saying "don't do it" while estimated 5% of men are satisfied with their wives, the other 95% will like to hook up with other women and find a way to silence jimmy like pinocchio did... The most challenging part is concealing 'it' or for some living with themselves afterwards, they find a way to convince themselves it isn't really cheating(that's when the use of term's for it comes in), each man has a different life is different and bends to specific needs & opportunities of a situation;there's no international standard for what constitutes infidelity,no manual....into this void fools rush; {making out doesn't count (not cheating if you don't have sex), Phone sex, BJ (she can't get pregnant by swallowing), going down on her, one-off thing,purely physical (cheating involves deep emotional component) lol..yh ryt!,prostitute(i'm paying for services and she's a professional), lap dance,Grinding (shooting a load ain't cheating..cmon!!),affair (i'm saving my marriage)..etc the list of conscience killers could go on forever and they actually work..toeing the line is irresistible;keep making excuses,boundaries for wrong you know u gonna cross and keep making new ones u still gonna cross to be continued.............

Thursday, 11 March 2010

the written so phar....

i have finally admitted i gotta start from somewhere if m gonna end up blogging all i v been writing in my in no particular order here गोएस: REHAB Celebrities and Rehab...Tiger woods got me thinking/writing this
According to GQ Apr 07,pg 72 The definition of rehab - an exit strategy, a formal escape from disgrace whose greatest virtue is lack of paparazzi. --Tiger woods for sex (after getting disgraced/exposed) --Whitney Houston for drug addiction --Rev. Ted Haggard disgraced by a male prostitute who he'd been having a 3yr meth-fueled affair with went to rehab for reparative treatment which lasted 3weeks lesson 1: when in trouble, act rehab as ur ultimate saviour and gain mass sympathy. --Grey's anatomy guy went to rehab for dramatic gay bashing (in other words expressing his opinion openly about the gay population) --San Francisco mayor Gavin Newson went to rehab for inappropiate fondling & banging of campaign mangaer(his best friend's wife) i can't help but wonder how rehab helpd that --Miss USA for excess boozing and coking --Britney for erratic shaving and being outta control Rehab has become the easy way for high profile types to pretend to take reponsibility for their actions while in actual fact assuming none. it provides unimpeachable cover and allows the famous point fingers everywhere but at themselves....and they go to rehab for various things ranging from drugs, alcohol to temper and sex.. the nigerian celebrities are yet to discover the luxury of rehab luckily for us they still think of it as a psychiatric hospital for crazy people (yaba left).mayb that is what has kept them safe and in line so time's up..l put up sm more soonest..