Monday 27 January 2020

Happy New Year 2020!

Fammmm!! Where did 2019 go abeg. So much happened...so many drafts i didn't get to post... 
It was generally a really good year for me and mine- my top highlights were my promotion & stability at work, sustained businesses, starting some new businesses & investments, my bff's wedding which Kiki & i attended despite last minute visas and a missed connecting flight, holiday with hubby & Kiki,celebrated more weddings and babies with close friends, getting back on my fitness and self-care  journey, getting my car, my 30th birthday photoshoot & turning 30 and Kiki turning 2 (remember we are birthday mates). These are the ones i can remember off the top of my end. I feel so grateful and blessed and it completely overshadows all the downs and things that didn't go as planned during the year. I followed through my Motto for last year- Do it Afraid (a.k.a Take Risks) and it has definitely paid off.
I can't believe i'm just writing my 1st post of 2020 practically at the end of January 🙈, better that last year's own that was in March though. I really miss writing and being on here, believe me, and i have so much to share, i just haven't found a balance to juggling it all- Marriage, Motherhood, 9-6 job, Businesses, Social life, Hobbies, Me time, etc.
The year has been off to a stressful start after a very lit and restful #DettyDecember in Lagos (i'll jist you about it later), my help decided to start her own business, which i am in support of, however that has left me on the hunt for a new person with hubby and i juggling chores and the likes in the meantime. Its not been the easiest with a toddler and both of us having day jobs and running our individual businesses plus Harmattan dust has been doing the most. 
Kiki also fell ill recently which involved vomiting & diarrhoea and hospital runs, thankfully she's back to her normal jolly house-scattering self. We have pulled through January regardless, alive and well. 
Hopefully you guys will see more of me on here, i don't want to make any promises 'cos i have so many responsibilities to cater to these days a.k.a Adulting. 
I hope you are all having a good 2020 so far and May the odds continue to be in our favor. Amen.
Motto for the year- Be Intentional & Make Moves
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...