Saturday 6 February 2016

Alcohol for the Sweettooth

Coffee Patron
I got a sweettooth for everything!! I can't take or enjoy any alcohol that doesn't taste nice which happens to be the majority. Whenever i'm out with friends, at an event or just socializing i'm most likely gonna be found with a bottle of water 'cos its healthy and none of the alcoholic drinks appeal to me. Some of my friends say i'm a spoilsport 'cos they can't share drinks with me *shrugs* toh, make una buy sweet one wey i fit enjoy na.
This includes most Champagnes (i'm sorry but my palates are not refined enough and it tastes like piss to me}, Hennessey, Jack Daniels, most Red & White Wines, the list goes on. I'm only a social drinker and barely even, luckily i got a natural high w/o the need for alcohol. Yoee n hubby already know my taste and are always ready for me.
I decided to make a list of alcoholic drinks/cocktails i find appealing n yummy and i'll keep adding to the list as i find:
  • Coffee Patron (shots! shots!! shots!!!)
  • Cointreau & Coke
  • Disaranno & Juice
  • Vodka & Redbull/Cranberry mix
  • Strawberry Daiquiri
  • Pina Colada
  • Baileys (sooo creamyyyy)
  • Amarula (sooo creamyyyy too)
  • Olmeca Tequila (just works with the salt and lime)
  • Smirnoff Ice
Lemme know what sweet alcoholic drinks or wines you enjoy.
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Dat was a list and have made notes as I'm also a sweet tooth and stick to Baileys and Smirnoff Ice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy @nneoma,i knew i had fellow sweetteeth out there.lool.pls lemme know ur thoughts when u try dem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I will

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...