Monday 21 November 2016

Female Grooming

This past week i was quite overwhelmed by the amount of basic grooming i had to get done along with work and my other daily activities. I had to mentally force myself to get them done and look 'decent' and feel free and light. The most annoying being anything to do with waxing and trimming, i enjoy tweezing and have to caution myself not to overpluck. lol. Here's my list:
  • Eyebrows: Grooming methods- I trace out the shape, tweeze and use a fancy blade for extra clean up if necessary. Check out my post on brows, i pretty much still use the same technique.
Tweezers
  • Ears: Grooming methods- I use cotton buds to clean mostly the outer part of my ear and a bit of the entrance, Don't go poking your ears with cotton buds to get all the wax out and have it squeaky clean, it'll just make your ears produce even more wax. The wax is also there for a reason, it protects your ear canal. If you have pesky ear hairs, buy a 'Nose Ear Trimmer' to get rid of them.
  • Nose Hairs: Grooming methods- I just tweeze out any pesky ones that grow way out of my nostril (very painful!). Alternatively you can use a trimmer or small scissors to cut the overgrowth
  • Chin Hairs: Grooming methods-I tweeze the black obvious hairs (I have quite some facial hair but luckily the majority are pale and blend in with my skin). This method works great for me and i don't have to deal with any bumps or rash.
  • Finger & Toe Nails: Grooming methods- I Cut and File as required because i keep my nails quite long and hardly wear nail polish
  • Underarms: Grooming methods- Cold strip waxing & Tweeze
Cold Wax Strips
  • Pubic Region: Grooming methods- I have used all sorts of methods to be rid of the hairs but was scarred by my last warm waxing experience, read here, so for now i'm into trimming with small scissors till i'm satisfied (it takes a very steady hand and a lot of time!!). I hope to get an epilator wen dollar goes down (procrastination caught up with me) or a shaver, my friend swears by her Grundig shaver, she says its stress and pain-free. I'll update you guys on how that goes. 
cuved scissors
  • Legs (half-leg): Grooming methods- Cold Wax Strips
  • Head Hair: Lol!! This one i have to write a different post on my regimen. I mostly DIY but on super lazy days i go to a salon for some TLC. So watch out for this post
That's it! It is a long list right and imagine all the above being due for grooming at the same time! I know typically most ladies have to deal with the stuff on my least than most guys.
Sheesh!! But when they are all sorted i feel as free as a bird in the air.lol.
Do share your basic grooming habits and methods you find easy and pain-free.
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...