Thursday 15 December 2016

Best Skincare Purchase Ever!!

It's my Michael Todd Soniclear Elite! I got mine in the color 'Mint Dream' (It comes in a variety of colors), if you are a follower of my blog you already know about my love for all things colorful🌈, especially green😁.
Source: theglamorousgleam
I bought this brush around Labour Day in 2015 along with some of their other skincare products (so i got a 25% discount, btw they always offer discounts) through my friend in the USA. However she wasn't able to send down the Brush till sometime in August this year and it has honestly upgraded my 'Face-Care' Routine (I plan to do a post on what i use and how they've worked so far so stay tuned for that). I have combination acne-prone skin but thanks to cutting out cheese and severely reducing my dairy intake, i only have acne/pimples when my period is approaching or when i eat certain foods i know i shouldn't like pizza, groundnuts,etc and the scars happen when i pick my face, which i 'try' not to do.
Sept 2015 (Thanks to Pizza cheese)                                    Nov 2015

November 2015
I try to keep my product use minimalist and simple (a.k.a lazy)and this brush was exactly what i needed to achieve that, i use it in combination with my Forever Alpha-E FactorAloe Sunscreen and Forever Living Sonya Skincare Kit  (which was my initial Best Skincare purchase before purchasing the brush, i have practically exhausted and dreading a re-purchase thanks to the current exchange rate situation *sigh). I currently use the Boots Traditional Glycerin & Rosewater as i'm out of my Sonya Aloe Refreshing Toner from the kit, its working out well thankfully.
Sonya Skincare Kit
Alpha-E Factor

Aloe Sunscreen

Boots Glycerin & Rosewater
Empties😢
I get a good cleanse for my face using this brush and love that i can decide how intense a cleanse i get plus i feel a lil bougie and pampered every morning after use.lol. It has really helped reduce the appearance of my acne scars and i'm done battling my white heads with ACV. I have also tried out the body brush and was surprised how squeaky clean i felt afterwards and how well it got rid of my pityriasis rosea scar dry skin peels but i think i'll need to purchase the Extension Handle to use it better.
I've been getting great comments from my friends on how clear my skin is and questions on what i'm using. For me personally its a big deal to have good skin 'cos i quite like being without makeup and i believe the skin is a reflection of how healthy we are so even though i can be quite lazy, i take pride in having somewhat clear (if only i'll stop picking my face!👀), firm, glowing skin 😉
August 2016
August 2016                                     Sept 2016
Sept 2016 (Compare to 2015 above)
Oct 2016- No Makeup/Makeup
The Brush came with a bigger body brush, its charger base and plug and a manual (which my friend forgot to include, thankfully they had thought of scenarios like this and have an online manual!)
The Soniclear Elite is Sonic powered • 6 Speeds, Rechargeable, Waterproof, has a built in timer to tell you when to move the brush to another area of your face(cool feature 'cos you can easily overscrub), has C-Boost™ Technology- an additional pulsating massage mode and claims to be the World's first antimicrobial protected sonic skin cleansing system brush that guards against 99.9% of bacteria that can form on brushes between use so the brushes stay cleaner and fresher longer.
It is definitely my all-time favorite skincare 'product' and i'm glad all my research and review reading paid off in helping me purchase the best brush brand. I intend to get some of the additional accessories i can use with it in the future such as the Extension Handle, Pedi Smoothing Disc, Infuser Head and maybe a Men's face brush 'cos of hubby.
Check out their Website for more info. There's also Worldwide Shipping and Free Int'l Shipping for Orders of $75 and above.
My office looks (Oct-Nov 2016). Check out my post on Chic Schooling.
                                     Oct 2016                    Nov 2016 (No foundation or Concealer)
Nov 2016
Nov 2016
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...